Another day for a quick tips. Now many website and photographer provide a bunch of preset for any kind of post-processing software, such as lightroom to make your work more easy. To actually use it you have to put that preset to Adobe Lightroom software. And here a quick tips on adding preset to Adobe Lightroom.
- Find a Preset (Format file .lrtemplate)
- Go to Menu Edit->Preferences
- Click on the Presets Tab and Click on the Box Titled Show Lightroom Presets
- A File Explorer will open and Click on the folder Lightroom->Develop Presets
- Copy the Preset File to the Develop Preset Folder
- Restart Lightroom
- Open Develop Module and Check your Preset on Presets Box on the right side.
So that’s quick tips on adding preset to Adobe Lightroom
- 4 Step to Remove Sensor Dust in Lightroom
- 4 Tips on Being Creative in Photography Post-Processing
- 5 Long Exposure Photography Tool that You Should Have
- How to Make Black and White Architecture Fine Art Photography
- My Photography: What Happen when Editing Color Photography in Black and White